‘Live With Kelly and …’ who?
Fans of “Live With Kelly” have seen dozens of potential co-hosts showcasing themselves the past few months hoping to fill the permanent seat next to Kelly Ripa. Now we don’t have to wait much longer to find out who will officially fill the seat in the New York City studio.
Ripa announced that her permanent co-host will be revealed on Tuesday, September 4, 2012. She has reportedly had more than 50 people try out the seat following the departure of Regis Philibin.
So the countdown begins.
I have a few favorites for the job:
- Seth Meyers (He has stated though, that he wants to stick around “Saturday Night Live” for the election season.)
- Neil Patrick Harris (Only problem is he is busy in LA filming “How I Met Your Mother,” and he can’t leave his role as Barney Stinson. One of my favorite characters on one of my favorite shows!)
- Jerry O’Connell (He has a starring role in an upcoming “Munsters” TV re-make, though. Wouldn’t want to curse the classic-monster-family show, as I am excited as a pop-culture freak, but if it gets cancelled he’ll be free to co-host!)
- Michael Strahan (He is hilarious and has a great personality for the show. Definitely brightens the morning.)
- Josh Groban (I never knew he was so funny!)
- Nick Lachey (He has proved he’s not afraid to wear a dress when duty calls for the infamous Halloween episode. Besides, he is super easy on the eyes and is hotter than my morning coffee!)
Who is your choice(s) for Kelly’s co-host? Comment below!
Posted on August 21, 2012, in Celebrities, Pop Culture, TV, Uncategorized and tagged jerry o'connell, josh groban, Kelly Ripa, kelly ripa new co-host, Live With Kelly, live with kelly co-host, michael strahan, neil patrick harris, Nick Lachey, seth meyers, who will co-host with kelly ripa?. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.